A. Where Buddhist Shrine is already existing with meditation hall and resident rooms for monks e.g.Buddha Vedu, Erandamkattalai, near Kundrathur, Chennai.
- Establish a training centre for monks / novice monks / Dhamma Sevakas.
- Maintaining at least one monk and four (4) or five (5) novice monks / Dhamma Sevakas.
- Establishing and running a school for providing secular education to locals (Arts, Humanities and Sciences) supplemented judiciously with Dhamma Teachings – Stage I upto Class V, expanded every year with addition of one higher class progressively
- A Primary Health Centre for providing Ayurvedic / Homoeopathic / Allopathic treatment for the benefit of the local villages.
- Adopting some surrounding villages and providing social services.
B. Where Buddhist Shrine is there already, but without any other facilities, e.g.Thiruthani, Kadambathur, Kanchipuram etc.,
Build meditation hall and suitable residential accommodations for monks
Establish all other facilities as under “A” above
C. Where there is no Buddhist Shrine at all
Establish at least a small Shrine at every village, starting with major localities.
4. Services Presently Being Rendered
(i) Maintenance of Buddhist Shrines in association with local Organizations at :
(ii) At Buddha Vedu, Buddha Vihar, Erandamkattalai, Chennai
- Buddha Vedu, Erandamkattalai, Chennai
- Running a Training Centre for Training and Development of monks and Dhamma Sevakas. At present three novice monks are there, and are being supported.
- Running a Primary Health Centre in association with Madha Medical College & Hospital, Thandalam.
- Regular devotional / meditation meets and celebration of Buddhist Festivals.
And regular devotional / meditation meets and celebration of Buddhist Festivals.